Are You Confused By All The Conflicting Supplement Claims?
If So, This Book Is For You.
Download Table of Contents and Chapter 1 for Free
Take a sneak peek of the book.
$14.97 + shipping
You may also be interested in
$14.97 + shipping
Just In Time For Holiday Giving
10% Off Plus Free Shipping On 10-Packs Of My Books
Slaying The Myths
Mixed 10 Pack
5 Slaying The Food Myths
5 Slaying The Supplement Myths
About The Book
You want to know whether supplementation makes sense for you and your family, but it is so confusing. On the internet everyone is an expert. How do you sort through the claims and counter claims? Who should you believe? What is the truth?
- Are supplements going to cure you, or kill you?
- Is fish oil good for you, or is it really snake oil?
- Are supplements a good investment, or a waste of money?
- Do you get all the nutrients you need from food, or not?
- Who benefits from supplementation, and who doesn’t?
This book gives you science-backed answers to these questions and much more. It guides you through the maze of claims and counter-claims, so you can choose a supplement program that is best for you.
Did You Know That Some Supplement Companies Lie To You?
Did you know that some supplement companies:
- Manufacture products that are worthless or contaminated?
- Have no proof their products are either safe or effective?
- Manufacture products they know are dangerous?
- Make claims they know are not true? They lie to you.
This book shines a light into the dark corners of the supplement industry and guides you
About The Author
Dr. Steve Chaney received his BS degree in Chemistry from Duke University and his PhD in Biochemistry from UCLA. Dr. Chaney is:
- A bestselling author. His book “Slaying the Food Myths” was an Amazon bestseller in three categories
- An award-winning professor who taught human metabolism and nutrition to medical students at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for 40 years.
- An internationally recognized scientist who has published over 100 research studies and reviews in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- A recognized expert who wrote two chapters on nutrition for the first 6 editions of “Textbook of Biochemistry with Clinical Correlations”, one of the leading biochemistry textbooks for medical students. He currently publishes a weekly health and nutrition blog called “Health Tips From the Professor”
- A sought-after speaker on holistic approaches to health.
His mission is cut through the claims and counter-claims and slay the nutrition myths. He searches the scientific literature to provide you with scientifically accurate answers to your questions about diet and supplementation. He is dedicated to giving you the truth about food and supplementation.
If you liked this book, you will probably also wish to subscribe to our weekly blog
The problem isn’t finding health tips on the internet…
…it’s finding health tips you can trust
Do Bad Diets Begin In Infancy? – You have probably heard the saying “As the twig bends, so grows the tree”. The origin of that quote is lost in lore of medieval England, but the saying absolutely rings true when we are talking about infant nutrition. Most moms naturally assume that a healthy diet is important for their infants, but many new … Read more
Do Blood Pressure Drugs Cause Memory Loss? – High blood pressure has been called a silent killer. This is because it is possible to go for years with high blood pressure and not even know it. Even worse, the consequences of untreated high blood pressure can be catastrophic – stroke, heart attack, congestive heart failure, kidney failure – the list goes on and … Read more
Are Curcumin Benefits Bogus? – Curcumin is considered the active ingredient of turmeric, which has been used as a traditional medicine on the Indian subcontinent for thousands of years. I don’t need to tell you that curcumin and turmeric are hot right now. If you read the blogs and Facebook posts, you are led to believe that curcumin and/or turmeric … Read more